Connect. Engage. Inspire.
The following videos are great resources for school administrators to use during faculty/staff development meetings to promote laughter or encourage reflection on school practices related to teaching and learning. I hope you enjoy these videos as much as I do! Follow on Twitter @Dr_TravisBurns
1. The Importance of Objective in Grading Practices
2. Know your Content and Practice Lessons prior to Implementation
3. Teaching is Like Herding Cats?
4. How to Promote Effectiveness
5. Implementing a New Technology
6. Locus of Control
7. Classroom Management
8. Effective Communication
9. Student Engagement versus the Quiet Classroom in the 1950s: How much has changed in the last 60 years?
10. Know your Students
11. Low Order Questioning with a High Degree of Prompting
12. Teachers Dancing Behind Students